Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Just got a Bauer, need some info...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pinafore Grunion's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got a Bauer C50XL super 8mm camera, and basically I'd like to know where I can find the instruction manual for it. I've been looking for the bauer website and can't find it. Are they still in business? Is there a way to contact them if they are? Thanks to anyone that can give me help.
    Mr. Pinafore J. Grunion

    ------------------
    Revolt against the Thought Police: Turn your back to all windows when reading and grimacing.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Check in Mike Brantley's website, there is a listing under internet resources. There you will find websites that have available manuals for sale (actually copies). Hope this helps. Han

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •